Saturday, March 26, 2011

Garland-Almaguer Wedding - March 26th

I'm so sad that I didn't get more pictures of this wedding. The bride did a fantastic job and their tables were GORGEOUS!! Unfortunately, I didn't get my camera out in time and the guests were already in the room before I could take pictures.


I did manage to squeeze a few in of the rotunda setup, which was also as cute as can be. I am hoping their photographer will lend me a few pics of their set up and their ceremony soon so I can share. :-)

The guest book was displayed with two picture frames of the couple. The pictures were slightly faded in the background and the table arrangements were PRINTED on them!!! Such a great idea for a unique and elegant way to tell your guests where to sit. :-)


One of their favors was a lolipop with their initial, names and date. SUPER cute and everyone loved them! A great take-home treat for later.




And, of course, there is the CANDY BAR!!!

This is ALWAYS a favorite!!!! They chose their own favorite candies for guests to enjoy...and enjoy they did! :-)